Foundations and Applications of Self Systems (FAS) is the common umbrella for two closely related but independent conferences, the International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems (SASO) and the International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (ICCAC) with shared events including workshops, tutorials, doctoral symposium, etc.
- Please note that if you are registering to present your paper, you need to use 'Presenting Authors'.
- For each paper to be published, at least one author needs to register through 'Presenting Authors'.
- The registrations before August 6, 2017 have an early registration discount. The fees will increase after this as a late fee.
- All the authors need to register before the deadline of camera ready submission to have their papers published.
- The registrations are with credit card only. For the wire transfers, please contact us for the requirements. There will be an extra cost of 25 USD for wire transfers
- For on-site registrations, the cost will be extra 100 USD.
- Early registration deadline: Aug 4, 2017 11:59 PM
- Author registration deadline: July 28, 2017
For registration, please use the following link: http://regonline.com/fas-star-2017
| Presenting Authors
(IEEE member students)
(non-IEEE member students)
(until August 4)
|500.00 USD||600.00 USD||500.00 USD||600.00 USD||325.00 USD||400.00 USD|
|Late Registration||600.00 USD||720.00 USD||600.00 USD||720.00 USD||450.00 USD||525.00 USD|
For any questions and concerns, please contact FAS* registration chair Cihan Tunc: cihantunc (at) email.arizona.edu
|Abstract registration||May 5, 2017|
May 22, 2017
|Papers submission deadline||May 19, 2017|
June 5, 2017
|Author notification||June 23, 2017|
July 3, 2017
|Camera-ready papers||July 21, 2017|